The October 2016 R&D Tax Incentive Review was aimed at identifying opportunities “to improve the effectiveness and integrity of the R&D Tax Incentive, including by sharpening its focus on encouraging additional R&D spending.”
This session will explore the real impact of these recommendations, geared towards attracting R&D, on researchers and businesses in Australia.
- Assessing how the recommendations will effect researchers
- The expected outcome for businesses
- Investigating the overall benefits and areas for improvement
- Learning from other countries: Making R&D more attractive
- Where to from here: Plans for the future