DDX 2017: Digital Innovation Week
Technology continues to gain momentum, influencing consumer interactions and expectations and driving significant changes in the way businesses operate and create products.
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Microelectromechanical Systems, Biotechnology, Nanomaterials, Terahertz imaging, 3 D printing, Advanced energy storage and generation, Quantum computing
These technologies are widely predicted to redefine the world in the next 10 years. But how will these impact businesses in Australia? How will it change the economic landscape? And how can business cease the new opportunities they bring?
DDX 2017 will address these questions by bringing together business leaders from across the country, representing industry incumbents and revolutionary disrupters. They will discuss:
- Predictions into new technologies and how they will refine the economic landscape
- Creating opportunities for new revenue streams
- Future proofing the businesses and becoming more nimble and responsive to change
- Navigating risk averseness and change resistance: Shifting mindsets and challenging the status quo
- -he new status quo: Creating a foothold in the new digital economy
What’s new for 2017
With technology and the digital economy evolving at an accelerating rate, the DDX platform needs to embrace change to ensure that it continues to speak to the biggest challenges facing Australian businesses today, 2017 will witness and fresher perspective with:
- Big ideas speakers and technology prophets
- Even more international insights
- Hackathon: Collaborative sessions with different sectors, incumbents and disrupters
- 80% new speaker faculty
- Interactive Group Discussions focused on different business models and strategies for digital innovation: Corporate Innovation Labs, Partnerships, Design Thinking and Agile, New product development and much more
- In depth learning through interactive workshops
- Awards honouring digital innovators
Watch this space for updates on the Programme.